Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the best place to buy a car in the USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the best place to buy a car in the USA?

Maybe you know a cool place that sells good cars?

Originally posted by Odissey

I think it doesn't matter where you buy your car. You can choose it near your home, or you can buy it on the other side of the country. In our time, this is not a problem, since there are good companies that transport cars. Personally, I know such a company and on the website of this company you can find car transport quotes
    Yes thank you. I think so too. But I would like to have a more precise answer. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NovackLife View Post
      Maybe you know a cool place that sells good cars?
      I think it doesn't matter where you buy your car. You can choose it near your home, or you can buy it on the other side of the country. In our time, this is not a problem, since there are good companies that transport cars. Personally, I know such a company and on the website of this company you can find car transport quotes
      Car transport quotes are estimates of what you can expect to pay for auto shipping. Compare free online auto transport quotes from top carriers today!

Comment

I think most 2nd hand dealers are good but its likely that you are going to be ripped off so try to informed on the make, model and avg. price of the car you want to buy and also don't feel pressured tu buy the car if the price if off then go to another dealer

Comment

Working...
        X