Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin Plunged

Crypto "currencies" are all pyramids.

They don't have a real purpose unless you're a bag of shit that does shitty things. They are exceptionally bad for the environment and energy use. And young and less experienced "investors" are hunting.

f * * * everything. Find a new use for blockchain that actually solves the problem, rather than creating more. The technology has some potential, but its current use is a shitty show.

I've closed 2 Bitcoin, opening up the position in January 2018, and literally gained so much money, and I will not close my position until it is literally under 200 dollars to maximize my financial profits, as applies to this transaction.

Comment

This does not mean that we should rush to buy as many Bitcoins as possible ... I suppose it's only temporary. I remember a time when the price of btc was at its lowest in the last few years, but then it went up again. If you have a startup, you do not sell your cryptocurrency, I advise you to invest in the bitcoin ad network for publishers, this is my opinion.
      Last edited by olever90; 06-11-2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X