Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

radsomware is sneaking into the anime sites and some owners know it but do nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radsomware is sneaking into the anime sites and some owners know it but do nothing

I recently lost my entire memory on my machine from ransomware that I got trying to watch Welcome to demon school Iruma ep 20. its that fake Windows thing that locks up your machine and forces you to call to get it unlocked. This is 3 times in 2 weeks that I found this on anime sites. while I love the shows I came perilously close to never watching them again. if you know your site is getting this and do nothing then it will be your reputation that suffers...wither you post that your not responsible or not, its your sites that will be blamed when this gets investigated.

First of all, we do not control which ads the networks are displaying on the site and it's not our friend sites intentions to use malicious ads. The best the site can do is report to it's ad manager about the ad, most of the time advertisers are sneaky setting up malice ads on ad networks. Specially since the sites like da, dhtv, mp4.sh are banned from google Adsense or premium ad networks.

So they become very limited to ad networks, thats why you see a lot of sites using massive amounts of ads to be able to keep the site running. They prefer profit over their users experience.

The sister sites here, prefer to limit the # of ads being displayed to improve a users experience.

I understand your concerns, but you can't be just throwing accusations just like that.

Comment

Working...
    X