No announcement yet.

The popup ads are really malware like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The popup ads are really malware like.

So Im watching some naruto and I keep getting a popup ad saying my norton is expired.
    First of all I dont have norton, never had norton ever in the existence of norton and the internet.

What good is a popup blocker or adblock if the site is no different than some skum site with the same videos?

The site has always been a bit finicky but now its just straight up getting in the way with popups in the video that try to redirect to different sites, I have adblock/pop-up blocker and lots of other anti-malware systems in place to handle smaller sites like this that have to turn to less reputable adv agencies but this is getting out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinochicken View Post
      The site has always been a bit finicky but now its just straight up getting in the way with popups in the video that try to redirect to different sites, I have adblock/pop-up blocker and lots of other anti-malware systems in place to handle smaller sites like this that have to turn to less reputable adv agencies but this is getting out of hand.
      Our ads do not have anti-AdBlock properties. We have no control over the ads that appear on external players such as Vidstreaming, Mp4upload, ...etc.
      For best results I recommend you use Ublock Origin + Adblock Plus + Nano Defender at the same time. You will never see an ad again.

Comment

Still see them

Originally posted by Cloud View Post

Our ads do not have anti-AdBlock properties. We have no control over the ads that appear on external players such as Vidstreaming, Mp4upload, ...etc.
        For best results I recommend you use Ublock Origin + Adblock Plus + Nano Defender at the same time. You will never see an ad again.

Comment

I agree with showing pop up ads for revenue but being bombarded with constant ads every2 sec's is just insane and Im being literal ad after ad after ad and now they pop up on the home screen. This is just like adware. Idk who ya need to contact over this but yall will end up losing many viewers.

Comment

Working...
          X