New search filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New search filters

Some useful filters could be 'subbed' and 'dubbed' because some people want to make sure it has either of these.
    Other filters could be added too like other genres of anime.

This would be great

The Language option is already there....

Comment

I have used this site for many years and seen three or four differrent layouts, the newest one has had a few glaring problems. No refress option when selecting genres witch has been fixed Now if they would only make it simpeler to get to update episode list this site would be almost perfect.

Comment

would like to see a way to search by newest episode, as when ever i click the view more tab at the bottom, it only brings me back to the top, it would be nice if the window expanded or if it took me to a page 2 or something

Comment

• Fred407
          Fred407 commented
          Editing a comment
          try going to old layout/ongoing. it takes a minet or two load home page but should hejp you see what is new

• Cattalina
          Cattalina commented
          Editing a comment
          nope didnt work thanks for trying though, id still like a tab method to open it up because if i dont check every day i might miss something because their have been times so many uploads happened and ive missed stuff, i know because i keep a number of ongoing anime book marked and have saw new episodes i missed in the lists.... so again i would be nice to see a way to search by new episodes uploaded to the site

• Cattalina
          Cattalina commented
          Editing a comment
          also i dont want to just see what new anime their are, i also want to see what old anime are uploaded to the site.... so i dont think that would work anyways...... (still hoping their is some kind of change so i can view more resent uploaded episodes then the main page offers)

This isnt a complaint. But more of a great update idea to dubbed anime.net dat am sure most user wud be very interested in. As i am a very pleased user of the site because i think its great. But its just missing 1 thing and ididnt know way to report it too.. plzz reply if ur interested in the idea

Comment

• Quintarian
          Quintarian commented
          Editing a comment
          What were you thinking

I personaly i dont know about others but i would like to know what i have already watched and the episode so i dont have to find where i left off and i can see where it is because i forget alot so it would be nice to know what episode it is and the name in the chance i forget it

Comment

I agree with that, I would suggest the same thing too cause that would be really practical

Comment

Working...
          X